Leading Global Steel Distributor
Titan Steel Corporation is the premier distributor of tinmill steel and flat rolled steel products, with a long history of serving mills and end users
- Founded in 1946 to deliver best-in-class services including processing, inventory and logistics
- Third-generation, family-owned and family-run business
- Provides efficient, reliable steel sourcing and supply chain management worldwide
- Committed to serving the every day needs of our 300+ customers and 15+ mill sources
- Active in a wide range of light-gauge, surface-critical steel products
- ISO 9001 certified service centers that stock 20,000 tons of steel products
- Tailored solutions for customers of all sizes
- Dedicated to offering the best quality, service and price
Tinmill Steel Products, Galvanized Steel Products , Specialty Metallic Coated Products, Other Products
Sourcing, Shearing & Blanking, Slitting, Warehousing & Processing, Global Distribution, Specialty Processing
Titan Steel offers a full range of product specifications and qualities. We efficiently provide you with the material that you need, saving you time and money. We regularly source, warehouse and process material for all end uses.
Titan Steel understands mill capabilities and is skilled in creating efficient sourcing solutions. With prime steel, Titan Steel ensures works to source your specifications from the source that offers the most value. paying an appropriate price. We also work with customers to qualify new mills to increase sourcing options.
Titan Steel’s engineering and R&D team can develop new products with enhances technical characteristics or reduced costs. We work closely with steel mills to understand their unique capabilities as well and new products being introduced into the market. We manage all aspects of product design, development, production, and qualification to reduce costs and risk for the end user.
Titan Steel partners with third parties to offer further manufactured products. This includes coated or printed sheets, stamped or drawn parts, can components, and formed or fabricated parts. Titan manages all work done by third parties to ensure product quality and provide all services on a single invoice.
Titan Steel buys and analyses a diverse range of non-prime material, including prime excess, Class 1, and secondary material. With our multiple pools of supply and demand, we find the best suited distribution channel and end use for each non-prime item.